It’s no secret that high-performance air con filters are crucial for a well-functioning unit and the air quality inside your home. To this end, AirClean Filters has a strong commitment to quality and sustainability, which has made it a favourite among consumers and businesses alike. To learn more about this high-performance air filter company, keep reading.
Does a High-Performance Air Filter Make a Difference?A high-performance air con filter can make a big difference in your home’s air quality. These filters are designed to capture smaller particles than regular filters may miss. This can be beneficial if you or someone in your home has allergies or asthma. High-performance air filters are also more effective at removing pet dander, smoke and other pollutants from the air. If you live in an area with poor air quality, a high-performance air con filter can help improve your indoor air quality. Whilst high-performance air filters are more expensive than regular filters, they can save you money in the long run by reducing your energy costs. These filters can also help prolong the life of your HVAC system.
What Is a High-Performance Air Filter?To ensure that your home or office has the cleanest and healthiest air possible, you need to invest in a high-performance air con filter to clean your air. But what exactly is a high-performance air con filter?
- MERV Rating. MERV, or Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, is a rating system that measures how well an aircon filter can remove particles from the air. The higher the MERV rating, the more effective the air filter will be.
- Depth of the aircon filter. The deeper the filter, the more surface area it can work on to capture particles. This means that a deeper filter will be more effective than a shallower one.
- Pleats of the aircon filter. The more pleats there are, the more surface area the aircon filter has to capture particles. A filter with more pleats will be more effective than one with fewer pleats.
Features That You Need To Look For in an Air Conditioning FilterWhen it comes to purchasing an air conditioning filter, you need to know what features to look for to get the best product for your money. Here are some features that you should look for when choosing an air con filter:
- MERV Rating: As mentioned above, MERV rating is an essential feature of an air con filter in terms of capturing particles. The higher the MERV rating, the better the aircon filter is.
- Efficiency: Efficiency is a measure of how well the filter removes contaminants from the air. Higher efficiency means a better aircon filter that removes these contaminants.
- Dust Holding Capacity: The dust holding capacity of an aircon filter is a measure of how much dirt and dust the filter can hold before it needs to be replaced. With a high dust holding capacity, the air filter will last long before it needs to be replaced.
- Price: Price varies when it comes to efficiency and other features, and it depends on the type of filter you need. Get an air filter that commensurates with the price and performance. This way it is going to be a win-win solution.
- Warranty: When purchasing an air filter cleaner, make sure to check the warranty. This will give you an idea of how long the manufacturer stands behind their product. The longer the warranty, the more confident you can be in the quality of the air filter cleaner.